Fantasy Island part 3, Jaw's....... Published in The Galveston Wizard

Fantasy Island part 3.....................


Jaw‘s…………………..




Again, I’m feeling pretty good about myself. (a recurring theme) Sometimes a girl has to make herself feel good, when no one else is! (again, that sounded bad) Since my trip, I stepped up my free weight routine and lost 6 or 7 pounds. I actually ran 5 freaking miles! I love to run because its hard and you feel like you accomplished something! Nothing can beat a runners high. I felt that my body was pretty rockin right now with a few minor flaws. (perfection is boring, and I did have two kids after all) For the first time in 3 years, I bought a two piece bikini! All you mom’s out there know that is a big deal!





I changed at H’s house, watch a “Jon” pick up a Hooker and I was off to the races! Then, I get to the beach and come face to face with Barbie!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not hatin! And I’m not saying that she’s fake like a Barbie doll either, but she looked perfect. Hellllllloo, where is that burqua? I’d tell you where you could go and see her, but I’m under strict orders not to promote her in anyway. (Who’s Hotter? and I’m not talking about the two of us. Get it? Probably not, but it‘s on the seawall) ha . I’m just not getting this whole “I’m afraid you’re going to say some bad crap about me, please don’t mention my name or me in anyway.” I want to help my friends not hurt them. WTF? I’ve tried telling my friends that I would never do anything to hurt them. Yes, sometimes accidents happen and names get accidentally printed, yes that truly sucks, but that is not my goal in writing these articles. I wish I had more time to tell you about Article Gate, as I call it, but I only have 2 pages.




TBC...........................






Also, some of these places, like Hooter's is no longer on the seawall. I guess I can put that in now with out getting into trouble...............MAYBE.....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine Lance Cpl. Scott E. Dougherty: Died July 6, 2004 serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom

On Set.... Detroit 187-How I got invited to the Wrap party.....

I'll get you my pretty...