Now,Now,NOW!!!!!

ADHD?
These last few days have been totally nuts.  I've been experiencing manic-depressive type symptoms and No, I'm not manic-depressive. (not that judge those who do, thank god I don't have to add that to my list!) I do have anxiety issues every once in awhile but my mood lately has gone from being as high as my friends in Greensboro, to as low as you can get. I'm not sure if God wants me to go to Galveston just yet. I'm working on all the logistics that come with bringing your two kids to a devastated wasteland and its not going very well. My girlfriend Brandi has a lot of her family staying with her already, so I don't want to add to that craziness. I could stay with Frankie, but he might have to find his own place to stay soon and it wouldn't be that smart of me to have to rent a place. I don't know what to do.

Can I go now? Pleeeeze....
I just really want to be in Galveston right now, I feel this overwhelming urge to be a part of the rebuilding of this great town. I know that G-town will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and will be better than ever, but its hard to fathom how long it is going to take. This feeling is very hard to explain, I guess the anxiety i've been feeling is part helplessness. My hands are tied (I wish!) and I am racking my gorgeous little brain right now trying to figure out a way down there.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home...
I promise you, you will not be able to find another place like Galveston! Because Galveston is a small island, It is very self-contained. Everyone knows each other. Everyone! One down side is that there are alot of little clicks, but i've always tried to mingle with everyone. The island is very laid back, it is a surf/beach community. You won't find alot of pretentiousness on this island, unless you are one of the few families that own most of the place! Sorry, even they are super cool, not snobby in the least.... If you want to wear a cute pair of shorts and a tee shirt out to the bar you can. If you feel the need to get a little more dressed up, there are also plenty of upscale establishments to go get your drink on! You can also drive less than an hour and be in the middle of the fourth largest city in the United States. Sounds like paradise to me! I've lived in Chicago, South Beach, Madrid, and Houston and Galveston is my favorite!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine Lance Cpl. Scott E. Dougherty: Died July 6, 2004 serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom

On Set.... Detroit 187-How I got invited to the Wrap party.....

I'll get you my pretty...