F' IKE....

Rules, smules....
Of course I know there are rules to posting, like, post everyday, post every other day etc. Yes, I should have "called" and told y'all that I was leaving for a few days to North Carolina, but I just probably didn't give a F. (plus, I don't even know if anyone has even read any of this stuff) I did think about it, but with the hurricane, packing for myself and the kids, I really didn't have enough time. Come to think of it, I did try to set up the mobile blog thingy, but they never sent me the code. I did plan on blogging while I was gone, but I was having a good ole time and probably would have forgotten anyway.

Hightimes in Highpoint.....
I had a great time in Greensboro, HARD at work, studying my ass off for my TEST. We went to Boone, NC, the last day I was there and was delighted to find out that it was home to Appalachain State University! Since I live in Michigan and we are a MSU family, I thought it would be great to bring home some ASU swag to wear around town. Holy S*&t! For y'all that don't know, ASU beat U of M in their season opener last year and I LOVED it! Not because I'm such a State fan, but because I love that the underdog won! Those were GOOD TIMES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine Lance Cpl. Scott E. Dougherty: Died July 6, 2004 serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom

On Set.... Detroit 187-How I got invited to the Wrap party.....

I'll get you my pretty...