Good doggie......Shitty Owners....Euthanized!

NICE POEM....

    The families dog was bought for a guard,
    Chained to a post in a chilly back yard,
    Housed in a shed that was airless and dark,
    And every few weeks had a run in the park.
    When boredom set in with no fun and no work,
    One day it broke loose and went quietly beserk.
    Pa couldn't fathom just why it went wild,
    As it flattened his wife and then bit his child.
    The police were called in to sort out the mess,
    And the whole sorry tale was released to the press,
    The Rescue Society was really annoyed,
    So, the dog was rehomed -- and the owners destroyed.


    -Unkown author....






Yes! We are looking for a new addition to our family. A DOG!  We've scoured the shelters and it is so sad. I need a dog with a particular temperment for a specific purpose and it is a long process. So I asked my friends Dan and Shelly M. who have been rescuing dogs for ages. They are still searching.


I give them the biggest props ever. They are self-less and have even spent some time helping this stray bitch!  I know they don't do it for a thank you, but they deserve a medal or a trip to the bahamas! When I become a famous author, we are all going on a trip and help Dan and Shelly do what they love....... But hey guys.. With all my meds, will you remind me?  Dan and I even went to high school together, how funny how you can find people on facebook. Shelly is amazing and sweet. I can't wait to see you again girl!


Thanks alot to all the good and generous people out there. I've found my love of humanity again. I like to pay it forward and it works, I SWEAR! 


Love you all!

Comments

Sam said…
You are anything but a bitch my dear sweet friend!!! We could use a trip to someplace warm...will our feet in the sand, but honestly we'd rather use the money to help rescue more dogs, or buy supplies for the shelter! We will find you your dog, we are both convinced of it. Love ya Hope!

Popular posts from this blog

Acting Schools and Private Coaches: THE list

Depression…It hurts.

MARTINI SHOT ANYONE??? Detroit 187 wrap party....