nascar lover!!!!

Who would have thunked?


I'm sitting here snuggled with my baby girl watching NASCAR and ENJOYING it!


This random thought led me to realize instead of putting my random thoughts on my facebook page (where there is not a lot of room) I should put it here. That is what this blogging thing is about right? I've been told that the most successful blogs usually are centered around a single theme, kind of like a successful business. Of course this blog is centered around myself, (not just my Galveston trips) and like how my mind works, this is a blog about the many different interests I have, the random thoughts in my head, so here it goes again!


I thought that my more recent interest in football was because of the arena football game, but as I sit here watching NASCAR on FOX, I realize that the t.v. stations have finally figured out how to make it more interesting to (people like me) watch cars go around, and around and around for hours, or hot men run around in tight pants! Before, as in years ago, (haha) the only view you had of the track (or field) was from far away and it just seemed so boring to me. There wasn't really anything interesting to watch unless someone crashed. I LOVE the new camera angles and the way that some of the cars (players) are miked. The digger cam is great, its pretty much track level and gives a view of the track you wouldn't have unless you were a blade of grass. Of course, the technology is fairly new, but thank god for that!


If I'm more interested, I think a lot more women could be swayed to watch football and NASCAR! I think I just saved a lot of marriages! Maybe they also should have "half-time" ( yes, in know there is no half time in NASCAR!) shows with hot men running around or just make the pit crew wear tighter suits! At least the announcers are a lot funnier! Hey, if you are funny, you don't have to be as cute, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acting Schools and Private Coaches: THE list

Depression…It hurts.

I'll get you my pretty...