JUST A FAIRYTALE?

-Continued
For The Galveston Wizard

JUST A FAIRYTALE??????????

They lost the championship game by 2, that seems to be the theme of my life lately. See, that is why this is a fairytale, because there are no such things as fairy Godmothers, no mice turning into footmen, and no pumpkin's turning into jaguar's! Oh wait that happened last visit!!! See, you never know, maybe I do have a fairy Godmother, and she will wave her magic wand, and POOF! my fairytale will come true, I'll wake up in my dream Victorian just blocks away from the seawall and we will live happily ever after............

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.......

Just like in "LOST" (the TV show), there is something about this island that keeps pulling you back. I know I can't stay away. I also haven't had anymore Galveston nightmares since I first came back in May and that is unusual, I've been having my "Galveston dreams" every couple months for the last twelve years. Of course, every time I go home, i'm on cloud nine for the first few days, then I sink into this melancoly for almost a week. Its getting worse and worse. To make matters even more depressing, Brandi and I have become best friends. I like to tell people that I could tell her my deepest, darkest secret and she would shrug and say so? That kind of acceptance is rare.

I bawled as soon as I got on the plane, I just couldn't handle the thought of not seeing her for a couple months. We talk everyday and sometimes late at night, we chat for hours. I said there was something in the air that weekend, where this small little group of us, fell in love with each other. It was an amazing weekend and i'll never forget it..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acting Schools and Private Coaches: THE list

Depression…It hurts.

I'll get you my pretty...