Life is just a fantasy..................

Part two of my last article for the Galveston Wizard that was so rudely interupted by IKE

LIFE IS JUST A FANTASY......

I was hoping that maybe we would be able to get close to the players, why else would we be going if it wasn't for the hot guys! Anyway, after Brandi and I grabbed our drinks, we sat behind where the goal post would have been and that is when we saw him. Alan wasn't yet in his uniform and just had black shorts and a tee-shirt on. He had a black skull cap on to keep his just-above-shoulder length blonde hair out of his face. One of our guy friends said he looked like a Calvin Klein model. Oh my god, I was about 30 ft away from him and when our eyes met, I think my heart stopped in shock. This was one of the most beautiful men I had ever seen. I'm not exagerating, not many men out there have this total package! I held his gaze for what seemed like forever, he smiled at me and turned to say something to his buddy. I think that was about the time I started taking pictures of him everytime he bent over! Who doesn't love a football players' butt? We do! Brandi and I were making bets on how old he was.

A knock........

The game was very exciting, for more than one reason, and we had a great time. We didn't know it when we took our seats, but the players sat just to the right of where we were sitting.
Yes, the Gods like to play cruel jokes on us mere mortals. We are only so strong, and Brandi and I knew we had to do something. Towards the end of the first half, we realized it was getting late and we needed to get going. We didn't have plans to meet up with anyone so Brandi wrote alittle note to give to Alan, (oh yes she did! At least one of us was single!) asking him to meet us out later with a few of the players! (We never did get to the locker room.) I started walking out as both teams were making their way to the locker rooms, Brandi wove her way through the players to give him the note! Brandi is only 5'5 and I wish I saw her standing in the middle of all these huge football players! Priceless!!! It could have been scripted in one of my romance novels.

While we waited to meet up with the boy's, we headed out to Yaga's and made a quick walk thru to see who was there. Yaga's was packed, but we didn't see any of the usual suspects. Ronnie was there looking fine and we stopped to chat with Joey, one of Galveston's finest.
We had to give Homer a great big hug as he was working the whole time I was intown and we didn't get to see each other very much. Before we knew it, it was time to meet the boys, so we took the back way to Tsunami.

We didn't have to wait long for Alan to show up. He probably took a 5 minute shower, guess he was excited to see us too! Brandi and I had the most amazing shot as we toasted to new and old friends. God, I miss y'all! I really haven't had a shot that good in a long time, THAT could get addiciting, for sure.


YES! more to come..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acting Schools and Private Coaches: THE list

Depression…It hurts.

I'll get you my pretty...